First of all, let me just say I'm not sure if I should feel flattered or scared by how obsessed you are with keeping tabs on my life. I mean, I have you blocked from twitter so in order for you to see my tweets you have to log out of your account, search my name, and then read through the hundreds of tweets I tweet in a typical day. Who has time for that?! I know I have some men that do that, but that's because they are attracted to me. Are you attracted to me? In love with me? Are you a closeted lesbian? Boy, this is getting weird.
Anyway, my life is no concern to you. If you are so happy with your new husband and love your children so much, let that be your sole focus. I do not want your life or envy you. I would not want to be on marriage number 2 before 30, with 2 kids from a previous marriage, or married to a cop. Also, if you are so much of a Christian you should probably try to be more Christ like and not make judgements on my life. My words and actions have no effect on you at all. We don't live in the same town or even the same state. We don't associate with the same people anymore and I don't say anything about you when I am in presence of people who use to associate with you. If I wanted to, I could have done that when I was in Durango for my brother's wedding. You mean nothing to me. You are simply the mother of my niece and nephew. I care about their well-being and nothing of yours. I'm tired of others making me aware that you are talking about me. My twitter is my own and my place that I can vent, talk freely and over-share if I want to. Do you have to approve of what I say? No. Is it any of your business? No. Do you need to tell my brother when I talk about my family? No.
In conclusion, I really hope that you can focus on your life and your actions and be the best wife and mother you can be. I'm going to live my life, go out, date, get drunk, be ridiculous and chase my dreams. I'm sorry if that threatens you and makes you envious. But seriously, have a nice life.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment