Monday, July 15, 2013

Things I'm Unneccessarily Self-Conscious About

1. My weight- I feel like this is the way it is for most girls. Unfortunately, I still see myself as 40-50 pounds overweight when I'm not anymore. I work out regularly and I eat pretty healthy for the most part. I always think that someone is going to make a comment about my weight when in reality no one has in YEARS.

2. My cellulite- I have it, most girls have it and it won't go away no matter how thin I am. Guys seem to be attracted to my ass, I however find it disgusting and cellulite covered.

3. The gap in my teeth- I have this little gap on the right side of my mouth and if you see me from the front, you won't notice it but if you look at me from the side you will. I hate it. My dentist won't give me a retainer to fix it because he says it isn't bad enough.

4. All my fillings- When I was little I had soft teeth so the majority of the back of my mouth had cavities. I want them all to be replaced with white ones. It's too expensive for now.

5. My nose- I've always felt like I have a big nose. But I'll never get surgery so I guess I'll just deal with it.

6. Eating in front of people- mostly people I don't know very well... Like on first dates or big parties. It gives me anxiety.

7. The scars and pores on my face- It makes me uncomfortable for people to look at me too long because I feel like they are looking at them.

1 comment:

  1. am i creepy if i leave a comment? oh well, i'm doing it anyway. i looked through your FB pics when we became friends on there and i have to say, it's amazing the things we are self conscious about. we all are.

    but after i saw some of the photos of you, I was like, dang she is so gorgeous. and was a bit nervous to meet you when i get my hair done. :)

    ReplyDelete