Awhile back I blogged about 25 Things I can't stand so I decided I should probably try to take a positive spin on one of my favorite blogs to date. This isn't going to be a super sappy "I love my friends and my family" blog, because obviously I do. It's about the little things in life that really cheer you up and make your day.
1) The first day when it becomes warm enough that I can switch from hot coffee to iced coffee.
2) The day they open the pool.
3) When someone asks if I have lost weight.
4) When someone tells me I'm pretty and I'm wearing little to no make up.
5) The days when I have no reason to set an alarm.
6) When a hair color turns out even better than I expected.
7) When I actually go shopping and I find something I like and that fits. (Which is almost never)
8) Going to California
9) Making a new recipe and it turns out really delicious.
10) M&M's
11) Going for a run when nothing hurts and you feel like you could run forever.
12) Vodka Tonics with a splash of Cranberry.
13) Pretending to be a pool table model.
14) Having tan lines.
15) Telling really inappropriate jokes or stories.
16) KU Basketball
17) A fresh haircut, especially when it's super short.
18) Knowing that I never have to relive my middle school or high school days.
19) Meeting a new gay husband.
20) Freshly washed sheets
21) Getting butt rubs from the bf. (Random, I know but it helps me sleep.)
22) Spending the entire day at the pool/lake/ocean.
23) Hearing my nieces and nephews laugh.
24) Reading a good book.
25) Really hot showers on cold nights.
There you have it... The really random, little things that make me happy.
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment