You know when you watch movies (particularly Chick Flicks) and the group of girlfriends are constantly going out, having dinner/drinks, going to the gym and staying in watching some sappy movie or TV show? I want that! Now while I know my life is no chick flick and movies are not a reality, I really do believe some girls have this.
The reality of my life is that the majority of my closest girlfriends don't even live in the same state as I do. And the girlfriends I have here in Kansas are not in the same life phase as me at all. I want a girlfriend I can go to the gym with 3-5 times a week. I want a girlfriend that we have weekly dinners, whether that is going out or staying in and making something. I want a girlfriend I can meet with at the drop of the hat because one of us has had a stressful day. I want to be able to try the latest fitness craze, newest restaurant, or watch Chick Flicks with no shame.
Yes I have a boyfriend and no I am not lonely. I have a very fulfilled life. I just want more.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment