Sunday, September 18, 2011

To Date or Not To Date

It has been a little over 3 months since Adam and I broke up and many of my friends, family and clients are wondering if/when I am going to start dating again. So I decided I would make a list of criteria that anyone I date has to meet. And let's be honest, life is too short to waste time on someone that isn't going to work in the long run. So here it goes. (This list is not in any particular order, just how it comes to mind)

1. He is single (who would have thought you actually have to make this a criteria)
2. He is funny/ has a good sense of humor
3. Appreciates my sense of humor
4. He has a nice smile (sounds shallow but it's important)
5. He cares about the way he looks/dresses
6. Loves his job/career (yes they are different)
7. He is successful
8. He is not narrow-minded
9. He is liberal/ forward-thinking
10. He is spiritual not religious
11. He is self-motivated
12. He is active (enjoys working out/being active)
13. He has a substantial group of friends
14. He is a social person (loves going out to different events)
15. He loves to travel
16. He is not the jealous type (been there done that)
17. His life does not revolve around sports on TV
18. He can sing and/or dance
19. He is not still attached to his Mama's tit (seriously)
20. He does not have children (sorry I don't want any, or the baggage that comes along with them)
21. He loves my friends

After close observation of my list, I realize what I have just described to you is a gay man. So I guess the answer to whether I am going to date again or not is.... I am going to be single for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment